Reactive Gas Ovens
Digital Temperature Control (advanced PID) from Room Temperature to 1150oC
- Single Ramp // Setpoint Version // Dual Display with Setpoint/Actual
- 8-Segment Ramp // Setpoint Version// Dual Display with Setpoint/Actual
- Solid State Relay Output, Controller Accuracy: ±0.75oC at all temperatures.
- Temp Profile: Adjustable, based on T/C placement and water cooling.
Stainless Steel or Inconel Retort (optional): Ø5-inch or Ø6-inch pipe x 72 to 84 inches total length, with removable shelving.
- Water Cooled: Low flow rate (<4 LPM inlet @ RT ) with water flow safety switch.
- CES proprietary-design, Bulkhead Doors with side-mounted gas ports.
- 1-NPT Exhaust porting
- Vacuum Capable (option): Pressures to less than 1 micron.
- 1, 2 or 3 Gas Mass Flow Controllers with manual and/or pc control, digital setpoints (full scale ranges from 0-1 thru 0-10 SLPM).
- Insulation: Special CES high temperature, hig efficiency insulation pack and clean room seal system.
- Typical Power: 11,500 Watts, 240 VAC, 48 Amps, 50/60 Hz , 1Ø for benchtop use. (three-3 phase Ø and other power versions available).
- Overall Dimensions: 24W x 27H x 80 inches Long.
- Weight: approx 315 pounds (143 Kg). with Ø6 x Sch-40 pipe.
- Computer Interface (optional): Controls all temperature functions, controls all gas valves and mass flow controllers, monitors all safety features and performs datalogging, using simple to learn CES software packages.
General Installation Information:
- Mount on a fireproof or fire-retardant table top, at 30 to 36 inches from floor level.
- Connect to a dedicated 60 amp circuit breaker.
- Provide a minimum of 12-inches clearance on all sides.